[Scilab-users] Interfacing to third party DLLs

James Holland j_holland at msn.com
Sun Jan 8 11:35:01 CET 2017

That's a bit beyond my abilities at present. I saw another post where someone
wrote a DLL to talk to the third party DLL, I'll give that a try although
I've never had to write a DLL I think I could manage it. I was planning on
porting this code as an introductory exercise to learn Scilab but I've
stumbled at the first hurdle. I'm a hardware designer with experience of
software and control engineering rather than being a software or control
engineer.