[Scilab-users] Non rectangular contour plot

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Jan 30 13:59:44 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand well your problem
but a nice and efficient way to select a set of matrix elements
is to have a matrix of booleans of the same size,
a kind of mask.

If map1 is the matrix of values you want to display
and mask is a matrix of booleans, mask(m, n) is %t if (Xg(m), Yg(n)) is inside the panel,
then you can use

map1(~mask) = %nan;

see https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/extraction.html

HTH