[Scilab-users] Simultaneous record and play sound with scilab

Pablo Fonovich Pablo_F_7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:44:22 CET 2017

Thanks for your answer!

The idea was to do it all in scilab. I finally managed to get portaudio toolbox working... but it does not let you record and play at the same time.

I finally cheated and added 1sec delay to mi equipment (digital recorder) and put it in loopback mode, so with scilab i played a sound and then recorded the delayed answer from de equipment. Is not what i wanted but it works.