[Scilab-users] Issue with Using atomsTest

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Jul 18 15:50:08 CEST 2017

Hello David,

Le 18/07/2017 à 15:12, David Chèze a écrit :
> Hi Samuel,
>
> did you find a workaround to make the stixbox 2.5 module running on scilab 6
> in the end? I submitted bug at bugzilla (scilab side) and on the forge
> (stixbox module) on this specific issue but did not receive any comments
> since then.

Yes: stixbox crashes because all .bin files have been removed after
genlib()ing it and before packaging it as a loadable and runnable module.
So, the library is well loaded by stixbox.start, but then, at the first
call of any binless macro, it crashes.
Workaround: Do the following once. It will then be ok forever:

// after loading it:

[?,path] = libraryinfo("stixboxlib");
cwd = pwd();
cd(path);