[Scilab-users] Logical Operations (&&, ||) with tlist, mlist, or UserType arguments badly crashes Scilab 6.0.0

Dirk Reusch lists at kybdr.de
Sun Mar 12 22:00:07 CET 2017

Hello Samuel,

Taking also into account my last post (cf. Mar 10, 2017; 3:34pm), one
may summarize as follows:

Scilab 6.0 crashes when using

1) "&&" or "||" with tlist, mlist, or UserTyper arguments

2) "~=" with UserType arguments

Do you think these issues/bugs issues will be fixed in the near future?

Thanks and best regards,

Dirk