[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= Install image processing toolbo

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Mon Mar 20 11:39:06 CET 2017

Answering my own message: It seems that core dump & segfault are almost part of the install process described here: http://scilabipcv.tritytech.com/2017/03/17/installation-of-scilab-ipcv/
I followed these recommendations and I can restart scilab without a segfault.

I have the feeling there is something wrong with such an install process (install prerequisite, use atoms, crash, do some hand tweaking, pray).
As far as I remember, image processing toolboxes have always been a pain to install.
Why is this the case?
Is the atoms system inadequate?

Antoine