[Scilab-users] Read matrix from text file

Frieder Nikolaisen Frieder.Nikolaisen at student.hs-rm.de
Mon Mar 20 17:26:14 CET 2017

Hello,

I do try to read a matrix of floating point numbers from a
text file. I want to have floating point numbers in Sciliab. (I used
before mgetl which return strings).

I have attached the example text
file and scilab file. The error it says is: read: Wrong number of output
argument(s): 0 expected.

Thank you.

Greetings

Frieder

My code:

Koeffizienten_Pfad = uigetfile(["*.txt"],'',"Wählen Sie die Datei
Koeffizienten");

Koeffizienten = mopen(Koeffizienten_Pfad)

B =
read(Koeffizienten,-1,4)

disp(B)

mclose('all')