[Scilab-users] Some weirdies with 6.0.0

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Tue Mar 21 10:18:43 CET 2017

Hello,

I noticed some weird behaviours which are difficult to reproduce (6.0.0, Windows 7).

E.g. I has two graphical windows opened and one of them did not refresh (clf()+plot() always gave me the first plot although I changed the variables).

Or the console "refused to answer": any command showed the glasshour and no prompt nor effect,
CTRL+C did not stop the process until I saved with Scinotes
(yes, I had to go to Scinotes, press the spacerbar and for the CTRL+C to be taken into account).

I don't know where it comes from, I didn't manage to reproduce it.
Did anyone else experiment such weirdies?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer