[Scilab-users] Fail to run scilab-6.0.0 binary

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Wed May 3 12:02:47 CEST 2017

Hello Florian,

Thanks for this information ; could you please open a bug with the following information ?

 - What is the GTK version on your system ?
 - Do you have a local Java installation ?
 - paste a trace generated using : SCIVERBOSE=1 bin/scilab

AFAIK ArchLinux ships always up-to-date versions and we should work using it. A more recent OpenJDK
version might be needed and you could enforce your distribution specific one using :

 JAVA_HOME=/path/to/jdk bin/scilab

--
Clément