[Scilab-users] Evaluate external function for Couple ODE's

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Wed May 3 20:04:44 CEST 2017

Read the help for feval.  It appears that feval(X, L, F17) would give
you a honkin' big square matrix of answers that are only valid along
the diagonal.  I think you just need to write a version of F17 that
understands getting X as a matrix and L as a vector.  If you've been
handed F17, you may need to write your own version of feval that loops
through the columns of X and values of L to give you a vector of
answers.