[Scilab-users] GUI Builder 4.0.1 for Scilab 6.0

Frieder Nikolaisen Frieder.Nikolaisen at student.hs-rm.de
Thu May 4 10:03:25 CEST 2017

I restarted the project with the GUI Builder 3.0 for Scilab 5.5. To
now, it runs normal. I attach the working file.

I do not understand
the trouble. I had other problems yesterday, with both versions.
Hopefully it runs now stable.

Am 2017-05-04 09:13, schrieb Frieder
Nikolaisen:

> Dear Community,
>
> I am using the GUI Builder again
(last time Oktobre 2016), now with Scilab 6.0.0.

> I started to
Design the interface, generated the GUI. Had the GUI run and wanted to
reload it. But:

> --> guibuilder
> operation -: Warning adding a
matrix with the empty matrix will give an empty matrix result.

operation +: Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an
empty matrix result.
> at line 60 of function guigetfile
> at line 4 of
function openfile
> at line 9 of function open_existing_gui
>
> ':':
Wrong type for argument 1: Real scalar expected.

> And with the old
version I am used to (but its still desigend with Scilab 6):

> START
GUI Builder 3.0 for Scilab 5.5
> Load macros
> Load help
> Type
"guibuilder" to start the GUI

> -->guibuilder
> !--error 21

ungültiger Index.
> at line 8 of function openfile called by :
> at
line 9 of function open_existing_gui called by :
> = gcbo; end;gcbo =
getcallbackobject(118);open_existing_gui(handles);if exists("%oldgcbo")
then gcbo = %oldgcbo; else clear gcbo; end
> while executing a callback

> The file is attached.
>
> Scilab 5.5 and 6 open the programm
with save and run. But not with the Builder.

> WHATS WRONG?

Best regards