[Scilab-users] Clear, export only an axis

Alexx alexis.cros at promes.cnrs.fr
Wed May 10 08:56:03 CEST 2017

Thank you Samuel,

good idea to copy the axis into a new figure, i could do what I wanted.
I just turn the new figure invisible to make the process transparent for
the user. We can see the new figure opening and closing right away
(seeable no more than 0.3s). Nevertheless, I didn't succes in doing the
contrary, that's to say to copy a whole figure containing only one axis
into a frame which occupies a part of a figure.

Anyway, it's good to have new tracks!
Have a good day