[Scilab-users] Rép : Problems with figures in Scilab 6.0.0

Philippe Dérogis derogis.philippe at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:53:02 CEST 2017

	Hi Samuel,

  Find in here  https://we.tl/QIICI7f19C <https://we.tl/QIICI7f19C> a capture of the figure window with scilab 6.0. I tried to reinstall scilab 5.5 in order to provide you with the capture of the same figure generated with scilab 5.5 but it doesn’t worked. I remember that at some point I had to do a strange things such as overwriting some system libraries in order to have scilab working (I founded the fix on the internet) but I didn’t remember what. So unfortunately the capture of the 6.0 figure is the only thing that I can give you.

Thanks for your help.

Philippe.