[Scilab-users] Rép : Problems with figures in Scilab 6.0.0

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon May 15 16:17:10 CEST 2017

Hello Philippe,
The screenshot looks normal to me: lines are continuous and of minimal
thickness, what is the default and standard. Since there is no 5.5
output to be compared (*), i would say that all this is normal.
You could check that the attributes for the fonts size have their
default standard values.

If you use some external toolboxes, may be one of them had changed the
default values through gda().
Otherwise, you can use gda() to do so according to your wishes.

Regards
Samuel

(*) AFAIK, at least on Windows, there is no need to uninstall a Scilab
release to install a new one, or as many versions needed. Hence, we
never have to abandon a known working environment to get a new one: we
can have all of them together.