[Scilab-users] [Scilab-Dev] Scilab forge down

Antoine ELIAS antoine.elias at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Nov 7 09:50:07 CET 2017

Hello all,

Since Tuesday evening, services around xxx.scilab.org are interrupted by
a hardware failure of an internal connection.
ISP is working on it.
In the meantime, ITs start to move servers ( VM ) to another site.
They started by the mailing list server.

I do not have more information except that it is not voluntary.
And that ESI IT teams work to solve the problem.

Regards,
Antoine