[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Nov 17 22:00:49 CET 2017

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your efforts to solve these long standing bugs.
Unfortunately, tonigh, not being logged,

  * ATOMS
      o visiting once the portal is OK
      o visiting any module's page fails and displays: "LDAP : bind échoué"
      o after that, visiting again the ATOMS portal fails
  * FE
      o visiting the portal is OK
      o visiting any FS page is OK

  * loggin is NOK : white running page... and finally "LDAP : bind échoué"

Regards

Samuel