[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Nov 17 22:20:04 CET 2017

Aaa, after several attempts and waiting,

  * the page of an ATOMS module gets displayed
  * any login attempt with my usual login displays the red message "No
    account exists for this email"

I did not try to recreate an account at the same login email since it
could lose all ATOMS and FE pointers formerly attached to this login.

Samuel