[Scilab-users] XCOS Model won't load

Christopher George Christopher.George at workhorse.com
Wed Oct 11 20:25:10 CEST 2017

There is an XCOS model I’ve been working on over the past few weeks that
contains four superblocks representing the fluid properties to figure out
the temperature changes across a car radiator.  While I was working on it,
the main block wouldn’t load when I clicked on it, so I thought I would
just close the program and restart it to make sure it’s been working
again.  Unfortunately, now, when I open the file, nothing loads.  It’s as
if everything in the file was deleted, yet the 26KB file size at least
shows me that something is still there.  Has anyone else run into that
issue and, if so, is there some sort of way to fix it or, in the very
least, a workaround?

*Christopher George*

*Mechanical Engineer – Workhorse Group*

*100 Commerce Dr, Loveland, OH 45140*