[Scilab-users] Callback poorly reactive

Alexis Cros Alexis.Cros at promes.cnrs.fr
Fri Oct 13 15:02:56 CEST 2017

Good day,

I made a  relatively complex HMI with Scilab which uses pushbuttons with
callbacks from uicontrol 'library'. Particularly, one pushbutton is used
to make visible or invisible a configuration window, which also contains
sliders with callbacks. The button to make visible or invisible the
windows is very poorly reactive (approx 30 quick click to work), except
if I don't change any slider parameter in the configuration window.

I have tested callback types 10 and 12 and the result is the same.

Do someone has ideas to improve reactivity of pushbutton please?

Have a good day

Alexis