[Scilab-users] xclick bug on Mac OS ?

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 23:16:20 CEST 2017

Hi  to all,

Today I saw a strange bug with xclick and scilab 6.0.0 on Mac OS :
there is a shift between the position in the graphic window and
coordinates  recovered by xclick (see the screen-shot with version
information : https://photos.app.goo.gl/wywgRFAH5wSdszGa2 ). I can't
reproduce the bug cause I don't have a Mac, it was generated by a piece
of scilab code like :

    clf()
    plot2d(0,0,rect=[0 0 3 3])
    xgrid(1)
    x=[];y=[]
    ibutton=0
    while ibutton<>5
        [ibutton,xcoord,ycoord]=xclick()
        x($+1)=xcoord
        y($+1)=ycoord
        plot(x,y,'-o')
    end

I don't find something similar in the bugzilla list :

http://bugzilla.scilab.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=xclick&list_id=43893

I would appreciate if someone could confirm (or not) the bug  on
MacOS+scilab6 , and report on bugzilla if necessary.

Best regards,

Philippe