[Scilab-users] xclick bug on Mac OS ?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Oct 28 12:22:29 CEST 2017

Hello Philippe,

Sorry, but i don't catch clearly the circumstances of this bug.
Are you the user that experimented this bug, or someone else did?
If you are not the user, where did you find the primary information?
If you are the user, why do you say that "you can't reproduce it because
you don't have a Mac" while you experimented it on a Mac? Would you
mean that the bug is a transient not fully reproducible one?

Unfortunately, the screenshot does not show the bug.

When providing the piece of "code like..", i am afraid that the "like"
is risky.
So, is it actually/this/ code that yielded the bug, or you don't know?

Such a bug was already met to set a legend:
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/13592 <http://bugzilla.scilab.org/13592>
So , it could be the same for xclick, whether it it used in a figure
/homed in a uicontrol frame/.

In the piece of code that you provide, we don't know how the homing
figure is generated.

Version information may be useful, but less than a minimal
self-sufficient copy/pastable
piece of code that, in a fresh scilab session, yields the bug.

Thanks

Best regards
Samuel