[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 : unable to display variables

Lesept fabrice.auzanneau at cea.fr
Mon Oct 30 10:21:37 CET 2017

I'm using Scilab 6 on Windows 7.
When I execute Scilab, everything goes well, but after a certain delay, I am
enable to display variables' values. E.g., if I type
d=6
this creates the new variable 'd', I can see it in the 'navigateur de
variables', but the console does not provide any answer to that command.
Then if I type 'd', no answer again. To display the value I have to use
'disp(d)'.
Is this a bug?
When I used Scilab 5, I didn't have this problem.

Also, Scilab is not linked to .sce or .sci files, I have to load these files
manually in the editor.

Thanks for your help
F. Auzanneau