[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 problem with "Prettify"

Pierre Vuillemin contact at pierre-vuillemin.fr
Thu Sep 7 08:49:39 CEST 2017

Dear Claus,

I've not experienced any issue on Scilab 6 so far with this routine.

If this error shows up even if the code is not executed then the error
may come from elsewhere? I've had some issues with Scilab 6 error
messages pointing out the wrong chunk of code.

The "invalid buffer" message may indicate that there is a problem during
the first run. I would start by investigating this part.

Best regards,

Pierre