[Scilab-users] Follow-up Re: {EXT} Re: Scilab 6 problem with "Prettify"

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 21:03:51 CEST 2017

Hi all

At the moment the problem has resolved itself. The below code now
correctly gives me the script path.

I have no idea what happened. The code is the same. Maybe a Windows-10
"burp" and after a reboot it's fixed (??). Since we've talked about this
yesterday (and the computer is turned off overnight) it wasn't just due
to a reboot alone (since the problem was persistent today also), but
alas, at the moment the script works. It shall be interesting to see if
it also works tomorrow.

Best regards,
Claus