[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 problem with "Prettify"

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:52:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

See example below of wrong quotes and of a site to check their encoding:

// http://asciivalue.com/

// Wrong quotes:

// Char Dec Hex Oct

//  "   148 94  224

// Right quotes:

// Char Dec Hex Oct

//  "   34  22  42

// Scilab code:

printf("Wrong quotes: "\n")

printf("Right quotes: '"\n")

SciNotes Find/Replace can be used to replace all.

Regards,

Rafael