[Scilab-users] SciNetCDF for Scilab 6.x

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at tutanota.com
Fri Aug 10 15:17:48 CEST 2018

Hi,
You can build it under Scilab 6.0.1. I have been successfully using it for months. If you wish to give it a try, download  the source code at with GIT as:

git clone git://git.forge.scilab.org/netcdf4.git

Then build it via Scilab. If you are not familiar with the build process, I can provide step by step instructions.

Best,

Ekin
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>