[Scilab-users] SciNetCDF for Scilab 6.x

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at tutanota.com
Fri Aug 10 15:58:43 CEST 2018

Hi Lester,

I realized that the command I provided no longer works. Hence, it is a good opportunity to provide step-by-step guide with the updated link. Here is the way to go:

1. Go to page https://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/netcdf4/source/tree/master <https://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/netcdf4/source/tree/master/>
2. Towards to the bottom right of the page, there is a link that says "Download this version", click it to download the toolbox (version 1.2) as a  zip archive. Then unzip it and change to that directory, which I suppose is named as "netcdf4-master"
3. Under that directory, open scilab-cli (the command line Scilab interface), or alternatively open scilab-cli and navigate to that directory so that it is your working directory.
4. Then run "exec builder.sce". Once the build successfully finishes, you will see that some new "*.sce" files are created under the working directory. One of them is called "loader.sce". It is the file that you need.
5. Whenever you need to load scinetcdf and use the functionality within, do this: "exec loader.sce" under Scilab.

I hope it helps.

Best,

Ekin

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>