[Scilab-users] Win10.Scilab601.IPCV2.Not Loading

Michael J. McCann mjmccann at ieee.org
Tue Aug 21 16:09:42 CEST 2018

TanChin,
Thank you. As the only person who ever uses this personal computer I
never thought of using a program ' as administrator'  BUT did find the
option to do that (I never tried rt-click on a shortcut before!). My
impression was that Scilab couldn't find the pathways/gateways(?) which
it needed to load the installed module.

However, I removed the IPCV2.0 and installed IPCV1.2 but only after
discovering that
atomsInstall(["IPCV" "1.2"])  did not work BUT
atomsInstall(["IPCV", "1.2"]) worked fine.
I added the comma after something flagged that it was looking for a
string as the first variable. So now I have a version working as used on
the other machine and have also been able to share the work.
Thank you for the advice and the IPCV work you do.
Mike.