[Scilab-users] Win10.Scilab601.IPCV2.Not Loading

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Thu Aug 23 05:11:04 CEST 2018

Hi Mike,

Can u try to load the 3rd party lib and the gateway manually and check
the output?

1. Try to link the ipcv dll, the file is either located in your SCI or
SCIHOME folder:

SCIHOME + '\atoms\x64\IPCV\2.0\sci_gateway\cpp\'
or
SCI + '\contrib\IPCV\2.0\sci_gateway\cpp\'
change in to the folder which contains the dll and exec following
command in the console.
*--> link gw_ipcv.dll*

2. Similar to the 3rd party opencv lib:

SCIHOME + '\atoms\x64\IPCV\2.0\thirdparty\opencv\windows\x64\bin\'
or
SCI + '\contrib\IPCV\2.0\thirdparty\opencv\windows\x64\bin\'

change in to the folder which contains the dll and exec following
command in the console.
*--> link opencv_world341.dll*

let me know the output in the console.

rgds,