[Scilab-users] How to overload "double" function ?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 18:36:50 CEST 2018

Le 22/08/2018 à 12:44, philippe a écrit :
> .../...
> PS: for instance, iconvert(p,0) makes the same as double(), and is
>> overloadable:
>   That's the problem : it was true in scilab-5  but iconvert seems no
> longer overload double in scilab-6. See below :

I did not catch your answer, but trying with 5.5.2, i get:

-->*double*(%z)
            !--error 246
Function not defined for given argument type(s),
   check arguments or define function %p_*iconvert* for overloading.

So, OK, now i understand it.
IMO, the 5.5.2 code factorization was welcome. I did not go to the code
of 6.0.
Anyway, you may report the issue.

Samuel