[Scilab-users] Trying to use old Scicos file with Xcos

JD Heinzmann JDHeinzmann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:28:11 CET 2018

Sorry to have dropped this conversation 4 years ago.  May I bring it alive
again?

I have just installed SciLab 6.0.1 and would like to be able to use the .cos
file I have working in SciCosLab-4.4b8 with Xcos.  But there is no option
for opening it in SciLab-6.  I was able to open it in SciLab-5.4.1 (but not
run it as noted previously) and save it as a .zcos file which I am
attaching.  I am also attaching the original .cos file from 4.4b8 and the
context file which should be run first to set up the variables needed for
the simulation.

Is it possible to convert one of these files to run with Scilab 6?

FlameLicker.zcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/t496403/FlameLicker.zcos>
FlameLicker.cos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/t496403/FlameLicker.cos>