[Scilab-users] SCILAB2C toolbox ATOMS update

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Dec 16 19:20:16 CET 2018

Hello,

Le 22/09/2017 à 08:20, Abhinav Dronamraju a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
>
> We have been working on the scilab2c toolbox for some time now and we
> want to update our changes in the atoms webpage of yours. What do we
> need to do to get this thing done and update the functions, other
> changes we have done in your atoms webpage ?

You may ask to Clément Clement.David at esi-group.com to be added to the
list of maintainers of https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/scilab2c
Clément will likely need to know your loggin in order to identify you.
So, just check that you can loggin on the ATOMS portal, and on the Forge
portal (since this module has a Scilab forge @
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scilab2c/) and send your loggin to
Clément.

HTH