[Scilab-users] macOs High Sierra

Philippe Dérogis derogis.philippe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:17:44 CET 2018

	Hi,

  Stephane tried your solution but it doesn’t work for me. I am stuck…

I use to work a lot with scilab during the last twenty years, it is a great tool. I have a huge library of sci file that I built over those years and use them every days for my work (Acoustics and Signal Processing). But I find that unfortunately this tool is less and less reliable and become more a toy for geeks that love to spend hours on forums trying making things working on their computer. I am very disappointed that the owner (scilab enterprises) of a great application like scilab did not succeeded to maintain a working version of the application.

On my side I will continue to check this mailing list daily in order to try to have things back up and running on my computer.

Sorry to have to say that.

Philippe Derogis