[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Jan 4 13:15:59 CET 2018

Hello Chin Luh,

Le 04/01/2018 à 02:54, Tan Chin Luh a écrit :
> Hi Samuel,
>
> Thanks for your details explanation.
>
> The microdaq 1.2 seems to be listed, does it means that it has been
> manually added ?

I don't know. What i know is that i have packaged recent ATOMS zipped
binaries exactly in the same way and scheme and type of contents as
usual when it worked in May, and it no longer worked.
So, something has been changed in the meanwhile. AFAIK, the ATOMS
server's code is not public.
So all is possible.

By the way, since my message of yesterday, the exported database
requested by the ATOMS GUI
was updated in the meantime: IPCV 1.2 and plotplot 1.0 are now listed in
the GUI.
Other updates are likely available: i have got the error "Field "4.2.1"
does not exists"
after running the GUI once (Ya, with ATOMS, some errors are good news..(*))
Just close the ATOMS GUI and rerun it, and it's OK.

Regards
Samuel

(*)
Scanning repository http://atoms.scilab.org/6.0 ... Done
at line   118 of function atomsGetLeftListboxElts
(SCI\modules\atoms\macros\atoms_internals\atomsGetLeftListboxElts.sci
line 139 )
at line    26 of function cbAtomsGui
(SCI\modules\atoms\macros\atoms_gui\cbAtomsGui.sci line 40 )
Field "4.2.1" does not exists

It's impossible to analyze and fix this kind of transient bug without
being able to create
test modules immediately exported.