[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Jan 4 14:46:51 CET 2018

Le 04/01/2018 à 02:54, Tan Chin Luh a écrit :
> Hi Samuel,
>
> Thanks for your details explanation.
>
> The microdaq 1.2 seems to be listed, does it means that it has been
> manually added ?

It is very likely.
I just updated plotplots 1.0 binaries for 5.4 and 5.5 10 minutes ago
(because of the missing macros/names file),
and reinstalling plotplots on 5.5.2 downloads the previous binaries...
(i removed the former plotplots zip from the archives dir before
processing).

I could somewhat understand that there is some delay beween pushing
files and actually making them public (then this delay should be
documented). But if we have to wait for some manual
check/approval/operation done time to time, IMO this way is not
workable. Or at least, also, it should be clearly documented, not
letting thinking that things are automatic, not expecting anything
before a documented calendar of review/check/approval...

Samuel