[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 crashes all the time

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 12:11:49 CET 2018

Dear Scilabers

I'm running Scilab 6 on a Win7 machine, 64 bit, 4 GB RAM.

Scilab crashes all the time, randomly, many times every day. Sometimes when
I have a fresh start and execute a script it happens first time + second
time - then third time Scilab is started, the script runs fine.

Sometimes Scilab crashes when I work in the console, it can be any command,
even "help contourf" or something like that.

Somtimes Scilab crashes when I am fiddling with a plot and e.g. changing
axis properties.

The response I get from Win7 everytime is: Scilab 6.0.0 (GUI) stopped
working. Then the program can be closed.

What is the problem / solution to the problem?

Best regards,
Claus