[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 crashes all the time

antoine monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Sun Jan 28 18:58:55 CET 2018

Hi Claus,

It might be related to graphic drivers.
Did you try to run scilab in console mode (scilab -nogui or something
like that)?
Can you for example take one of the scripts that randomly crashes and
run it repeatedly in console mode¹ and see if it works reliably?
If it works, your problem comes from graphic drivers and then you can
try to update or downgrade your drivers.

Hope it helps,

Antoine

¹ For graphics, you can use "driver()" to plot everything directly to a file