[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 crashes all the time

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Jan 28 22:23:17 CET 2018

Le 28/01/2018 à 18:58, antoine monmayrant a écrit :

> It might be related to graphic drivers.

On the same PC, after the excellent 5.5.2 release that still run in a
very stable way, the only thing that changed is Scilab.

However, i must notice that old Scilab version before 5.3.3 (except the
4.1.2, still stable) are now crashing on the same PC where they used to
run correctly, as soon as a graphical instruction is used. And all that
always with the same graphic driver.

My 2 cents: I would rather think that changes in/with the JVM are likely
involved.

Samuel