[Scilab-users] Sockets in scilab 6.0

James Holland j_holland at msn.com
Thu Jul 12 12:33:39 CEST 2018

I was able to compile for Scilab 6.0 by making a couple of small changes to
the builder script
I haven't had any time to look at this recently but I did try running a
simple Tcl/Tk script directly and was having issues getting the data back so
I am sure its not a Scilab issue. I have some concerns regarding the use of
'gets' when using binary mode, I am planning on trying 'read' instead. I
wonder if the script only returns data when the buffer is full and therefore
gets is not looking for an EOL terminator.
The single quote issue I was able to resolve using an example I found
on-line, I will look for those details.