[Scilab-users] From Xcos model to DLL

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Thu Jul 12 17:50:43 CEST 2018

Hello Qian,

The most obvious solution is to use the Tools->Code generator that will generate C code for the
schema (the calls to the simulation functions) and using the simulation functions shipped with
Scilab (and freely available within Scilab source code).

If you want to target a specific hardware, the STM32 toolbox [1] (based on the same code generator)
will let you generate similar C code but optimized and with some blocks for hardware support !

[1]: https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/xcos_stm32_toolbox

--
Clément