[Scilab-users] Matrix of strings and grid

ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:45:04 CEST 2018

Thanks for your reply. No I didn't really try, but I don't think that
editable table can have advanced formatting option (background colour, etc.)

It seems that above 100 rows approximately, xstringl lacks of precision. It
also seems that above 2000 rows it displays nothing..

I think I will limit the display to a hundred rows and update data (values,
background colours, etc.) instead of scrolling the entire spreadsheet.