[Scilab-users] How to keep figure active with x_mdialog window open?

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Thu Jul 19 14:13:28 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I have another problem. In my program I create an initial plot which is
a basis for the input implemented by x_mdialog command. The problem is
that when the x_mdialog window pops up the figure window bocomes
inactive. It means that I can't zoom or rotate the plot which is
necessary to correctly enter the data to x_mdialog matrix. Is there any
solution to this? Is it possible to keep the figure active when other
windows occur?

Thanks in advance,
Iza