[Scilab-users] How to keep figure active with x_mdialog window open?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Jul 19 20:43:18 CEST 2018

Hello Izabela,

What you wish to do is not possible with x_mdialog(), that is a modal
dialog: it pauses everything else until the dialog is quit.

To do what you want, it's possible to create your own dialog box based
on uicontrol("style", "edit") or other interactive components.
Basically, you may have a look at the demos demo_gui(): GUI =>
Uicontrosl1 or Uicontrols2. Both have a "View-code" link in their menu bar.

Best regards
Samuel