[Scilab-users] orthogonal polynomials

Jean-Philippe Grivet jean-philippe.grivet at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 16:46:38 CEST 2018

Hello,

I wish to use orthogonal polynmials within Scilab. Axxording to
"ttps://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Ortpol",  I do

      atomsInstall('Ortpol')

and I get the answer

atomsInstallList: The package "Ortpol" is not registered.
Please check on the ATOMS repository that it is available for Scilab 6.0
on Windows.
If it is, run atomsSystemUpdate() before trying atomsInstall(..) again.

Where did I go wrong ? Is there a workaround ? Thank you in advance for
your help.

Jean-Philippe Grivet

---