[Scilab-users] [Scicos] - Need advice in creation of Super Blocks via script

Yves Rambi Yves.Rambinintsoa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:22:15 CEST 2018

Hello to the community,
since days I am waiting for an answer to my post but nothing.

So I Need help from experts in creating scicos super blocks via a script.
Especially it is about how to create a superblock with more than two Inputs.
The documentation is not precise enough and lasting resarches in internet
didn't provide any answer. It's about this:

scs_m.objs(1).model.in = [1;1;1]
scs_m.objs(1).model.in2 = [2;2;2]

Why doesn't this work?

What I understand from the few documentatin is that "model.in" ist for the
first dimension and "model.in2" for the second dimension. Negative numbers
for ".in" and ".in2" indicate inheritance but why is it then still necessary
to quantify the numbers and not just letting it by "-1".

I didn't post the whole code (for this please see my posting from 13th of
June 2018).

Many thanks in advance.

Yves