[Scilab-users] hist3d() puzzling rendering

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Jun 17 19:42:03 CEST 2018

Le 17/06/2018 à 19:25, Rafael Guerra a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> Preserving the color of the original hidden faces under
> interactive rotations, does not seem to be a bad idea.

The bug was not that the color of some faces changed with respect to the
view angle, but that the hidden color was wrongly ascribed to some
external visible faces.
By the way, the way Scilab ascribes the hidden color looks not
documented. It follows the "screw" rule to set the external and internal
faces. So, the order vertices are provided matters. I did not see it
described in any page.