[Scilab-users] Xcos Loudspeaker simulation Algebraic loop and Bode plot

Florent florent.halgatte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:29:01 CET 2018

Good morning,

Here is an update of my "problem".

First of all I had a problem of compatibility between Scilab/Xcos and the
toolbox CPGE.

Before I was using Scilab 6.0.1 and CPGE Version: 1.6.0.
Now, with Scilab 5.4.1 and CPGE Version: 1.5.2, the Bode plot works. But it
doesn't give the result expected...

For the Displacement vs Frequency, a Low Pass behavior is expected.
For the Velocity vs Frequency, a Band Pass behavior is expected.
For the Acceleration vs Frequency, a High Pass behavior is expected (similar
to the pressure response).

And here is what is get: