[Scilab-users] Xcos Loudspeaker simulation Algebraic loop and Bode plot

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:51:11 CET 2018

Hi Florent

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I don't speak but maybe 100
words in French and can't string together a sentence (but maybe the most
elementary tourist-french). I looked up the CPGE in Atoms, but it looks
French to me... https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/CPGE/1.6.3/

You give the result but no details to replicate, etc. I'm afraid I can't
help.

Best regards,
Claus