[Scilab-users] Vectorfind with accuracy

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Wed Nov 14 15:07:06 CET 2018

Thanks Samuel, you are right. I use "clear" because while testing my
programmes I have to use different values of variables and sometimes
it's difficult to find an error in the code especially when some of
variables have old values. There are a lot of different variables in my
codes so it would be hard to list them. Is there any other way to do it?

Iza