[Scilab-users] Vectorfind with accuracy

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Nov 15 20:58:37 CET 2018

Hello Izabela,

Le 14/11/2018 à 15:07, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
> Thanks Samuel, you are right. I use "clear" because while testing my
> programmes I have to use different values of variables and sometimes
> it's difficult to find an error in the code especially when some of
> variables have old values. There are a lot of different variables in
> my codes so it would be hard to list them. Is there any other way to
> do it?

You may put less code in your main script, and build and put more code
in functions.
functions are also useful to isolate some pieces of code and their
internal environment, from the calling level.
When leaving a function, all internal variables are automatically forgotten.
This might help a lot in building complex and reliable
programs/computations.

Best regards
Samuel